Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Learning Process...







I have made many cakes since the dino cake for my son, with each one I have learned so much and even experimented with icing to find what everyone seems to like the best. My first cake after the dino cake I made for someones boss. It is the one with black spots, after it I experimented with icing and made my own. The next one was for my brothers girlfriend. I made her a star cake and would love to see how it would look now if I made it. I should do that! I have since updated my icing to something that works so much better. It was a learning process for me, the icing kept melting on me and was too thin. I have since not had that problem but I think that it turned out pretty good for my first one made from homemade icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment